Sun, Jul 09|
Third Molar Surgery with Dr. Joshua Shieh
Learn fundamentals to case selection, treatment plan, the design and use of specific instrumentation, surgical execution and management of surgical complications. TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT DR. SHIEH AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time & Location
Jul 09, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Toronto, 595a Trethewey Dr, North York, ON M6M 4B8, Canada
About the event
1. Case selection & medical history evaluation
2. Armamentarium: surgical instruments - rotary instruments - selection of burs - sutures - size of suction tips - sterilization
3. Surgical techniques: flap design - approximation - bone guttering techniques - tooth splitting techniques - use of specific elevators - suturing
4. Prescription medication & follow up
5. Complications and management
Hands-On Exercise (On Models)
Suturing knots & suturing techniques
Removal of impacted wisdom teeth on Kilgore extraction models
Day 2 - Live Surgery Day
Multiple batches (grouped in 6 or 8 dentists on a specified date)
July 15 or July 16, 2023
Live patient surgery
Dentist brings 2 patients from their patient base (1 morning / 1 afternoon)
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT DR. SHIEH AT email@example.com
Third Molar Surgery
Learn fundamentals to case selection, treatment plan, the design and use of specific instrumentation, surgical execution and management of surgical complications. After this course, you will be able to remove impacted wisdom teeth systematically and predictably.